Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rambles

I don't know whether it is my lack of creative ideas or this extreme heat we've been enduring that has hampered me from posting more often this week. What is the humidity, like 1000%? It is like there is no air to breathe out there.

Tonight I start my second drawing class and I'm way excited. Its the same class I took last time - I'm taking it again to "refine my skills." Whatever skills I think I acquired could definitely still use some refining.

And this weekend is my first pool party of the season. Don't think I haven't been kicking up the On Demand workouts to get ready for the official start to bikini season. And I bought a super-cute yellow polka dot bikini for the occassion. Now to get that six-pack in order...

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a better post for you - but in my creative absence, here are a few sites to keep you going.

Draw like Jackson Pollack...

Pretend you are on the beach...



No comments: