Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Oscar Speech

Wow! Wow. I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you who visited my blog over the past few days and especially to DC Blogs and Wonkette for thinking my post of the new 14th and U Farmer's Market was worthy enough to share with your readers. And last but not least, I'd like to thank our lord and savior Jesus Christ (KIDDING!...). Draw Me A Sheep, which started off as a little idea of mine - a trivial way to pass the time during a quiet holiday season at work. Draw Me A Sheep started with a daily readership of 1 - my friend R, who supports me in all of my zany ideas. And this week I have received 438 hits since my post on Saturday. Thank you to the blog academy for bestowing upon me this high honor. And thank you to my husband - who doesn't read my blog - but is supportive anyway.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally fell behind on your blog. Am SO busy at work today but somehow started reading instead - and I totally missed the shout out! I love it! Thanks! :) I will always be a loyal reader (please forgive my short absence!).