Thursday, May 31, 2007

Updates

Apologies, apologies, apologies for the silence on my part. It is my busy season at work and I've had less time all around to devote to personal matters.


Since the last post, I did successfully play tennis, and surprisingly it is coming back to me. Our second attempt was not as fruitful - thinking we had found a hidden gem of a court in D.C. (I'm not telling where it is!) until some guys showed up who "say" they actually reserved the court. Boo.



I watched the season finale of Lost - amazing!! I can't believe I have to wait 9 months until season 4. It really may be an impossible thing to ask of me.



I received a phone call from my tennis coach from camp. No, not the hottie of course, the creepy one. He is 7 foot tall and has a mouth the size of a pea. I don't know why this makes him creepy, but it just does. I don't plan to call him back.

I attended a funeral.

I watched three movies. Pirates of the Carribean (the third installment), Notes on a Scandal, and the Last King of Scotland. (Save your money on the first one.)



And, as I just found out, I won a iPod.

No comments: