Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Want to Donate My I-Pod

I have a brand new I-Pod Nano that I want to donate to a good cause and after googling every possible combination of "I want to donate my I-pod," I've come up with nothing.

Does anyone out there know an organization or cause seeking I-pods? I would think especially around the holidays this would be popular. Although, I'm well aware that the recipient also requires a computer which unfortunately I do not have available to donate.

Thanks! Please leave any suggestions you have in the comments section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While it's not an iPod specific donating spot, I would think Toys for Tots or something along those lines would LOVE to get this gift. Toys for Tots and other groups (like the toy drive the Today Show sponsors), excepts gifts for teenagers as well but many people forget about them and gets dolls, toy cars etc for younger kids.

If it's new and you are able to hand it over in it's original packaging then this would really make a kids day. I would call or google the local head of Toys for Tots to see where you can drop it off to guarentee it gets in the hands of a needy child. Many places will be wrapping up the gifts this weekend so the sooner the better. :)

Other then that I would see if any local charities or hospitals etc are doing a raffle and then they can raise money with this as a prize, or for a silent auction.

What a wonderful way to be so generous this holiday season.