Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Just a quick note to wish everyone a happy holiday weekend! I'll be out of touch for a few days as I hang out with the in-laws (not that these posts have been too regular, but I'm sure you'll all manage just fine for a few days without my "deep and insightful observations into the meaning of life.") :)

I could have made this post into a whole debate on Christmas vs. Hannukah or what its like to be Jewish at Christmastime (even though half my family celebrates Christmas), or the "joys" of having to split holidays between two families... but those have all been done before.

This, on the other hand...

Store Rewards Those Who Say Merry Christmas


And finally, a BIG thank you to Elyssa for the great recommendation of where to donate my I-pod. It was so obvious! I'm headed to Walmart today to drop it off in a Toys for Tots box. I hope that it brings a lot of joy to someone this season.


No comments: